Sunday, April 11, 2010

People in a few paragraphs

Hello. I'm a Peep. There are few Peeps in the world, but many People. I don't like people much, I am really good at dealing with People in a business setting, not so good in a personal setting. So this is a short synopsis on People vs. Peeps.

What's the diff, one might ask. Well, I'm here to tell ya. I'll start with People, since I am having a serious attack of I-don't-like-em's. People are, well, people, they emote, so do Peeps, but People emotes are WAY off the charts. I know a people person who gets mad if I don't call her often enough, or have to click out of a conversation to take a business call. Sheesh, must suck to be her, maybe because I'm a Peep and very likable? Correction, I'm very likable until I don't perform up to standards-according-to-People-Laws.

I never liked rules anyway.

I know a People person who likes me only if I am giving my all to please her. I slipped up yesterday, I got down-right SELFISH and went to have fun with someone besides her. I don't feel bad, though, creep that I am, I had a good time and I will relish the memory of that wonderful day in spite of the tsunami it seemed to create in a People's mind.

Funny, I didn't even get wet in the tsunami. Probably because I reject the actuality of the tidal wave.

I don't like waves either, they knock me down and put sand in my pants.

Now on to the the Peeps. I like peeps because even though they might be having their own tsunami, they never throw buckets of waves at other people. They just surf the tide until things calm down. Oh, a tsunami-engulfed Peep might ask for a floaty, or a rope, and I'll gladly throw one, but real Peeps never drag someone under with them.

My Cat is a good Peep. My Sister is a good Peep. I'm a good Peep.

I'm glad I'm not a psychologist. I'd probably go to jail for shaking up a poor-poor-pitiful-me client.

Ok, I'm done blowing off steam. Glass of wine and hot bath sounds like a good ending to a great day in the yard and garden!

3 comments:

  1. yah, I was mad at Nicole for having a pity party and locking her self in her room for two days. Of COURSE she got over it just in time to call and ask if I was going to watch the kids on her school night. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's young. Grow up already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! I wish so much that I could write exactly what I'm thinking in this very brilliant way!!!

    People... They're the worst!

    Peeps are ok...

    That's about how brilliant I get.

    Amazing post, as always.

    ReplyDelete