Monday, August 17, 2009

DD's bed and bath (room)

I was rudely awakened around 4:30 this morning, not by the cat this time, but by a huge vice grip crushing my gut. After rolling around and trying to ignore it for a while, I decided maybe I better go visit the small room off my bedroom. It was there I found out why my gut was screaming. There was some kind of junk in it that needed to be removed.

I spent the next 4 or 5 hours removing junk, not really my idea of a fun time, but I guess I hadda do what I hadda do... and doooo, and dooo....

I think I lost about 5 pounds, but I digress. I am exhausted now, I slept all day, which is ok with me but my boss, or should I say now ex-boss, didn't believe me that I was too sick to come to work. Well I fixed her stupid butt, I called the girl that's filling in for me today and got her to fill in for me tomorrow, which, by the way, was supposed to be my last day.

The last time I was sick like this was in 2006, when I ate at a waffle house in Satsuma, Alabama, and got food poisoning. I wonder what I ate this time? Oh, I guess I'll survive, I have to, there's too much funny stuff out there in this crazy world to write about!

Meanwhile, the cat sits, looking at me, wondering when I'm going to get around to throwing his stuffed mouse for him. I see him planning a great revenge for my inactivity; He's probably going to try to wake me up in the middle of the night to play. Darned nocturnal fool....

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, I know that achy stomach feeling ALL too well. Yikes.

    That vise grip around your intestines feeling. OUCH.

    Glad you got it evacuated, though, LOL.

    Kitty will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I feel better today, albiet a bit tired. Smokey-Cat slept close last night, he's such a good partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evacuated, discharged, evicted . . . all good words when describing poo and other gut stuff.

    ReplyDelete