Thursday, February 5, 2009

Clocks and TV's

As I sit here pondering my already-too-long-day, I glance at the evil clock and it tells me it's only 9:30 in the morning. I'm thinking of becoming a serial killer that targets clocks. I've already decided that I'm crazy enough to have a TV burning party when this segment of my life comes to an end and I can move on to other things.

As a child I dreamed of growing up and doing the traditional thing, be a teacher, be a nurse, I grew up to be a truck driver instead. Well, I WAS a truck driver, now my childhood dream seems to have caught up with me. I didn't know I was running from it but I guess I was, how can something 'catch' one after 40 years if that one wasn't running?

Yes, I'm a nurse, but it didn't stop there, I'm also a psychologist, social worker, house keeper, cook, and, most recently, a serial killer to clocks and TV's.

Psycho, maybe that's what I am. I just took the cat to the vet to get his.... ahem..... well let's just say he won't be much of a 'he' after he gets home.

Hey, I need SOMEPLACE for my aggressive feelings to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment